Types of Body
Endomorph, Mesomorph, And Ectomorph - Three compositions of our body. In this article, we’ll have a deeper understanding of the same and take a step towards a healthy body.
- What Kind of Body an Ectomorph Have - Lean and long, with difficulty building muscle. Let’s check out some more features:
- Ectomorphs have relatively more predominance of linearity and fragility in their body.
- Their skin surface area is greater relative to body mass causing greater sensory exposure.
- They have an introverted, inhibited, sensitive. And quite thoughtful personality.
- What Kind of Body an Endomorph Have - Big, high body fat, often pear-shaped because it has a high tendency to store body fat. Let’s check out some more features:
- Endomorphs have relatively more predominance of soft roundness throughout various regions of their body.
- Digestive viscera are a more massive and relatively dominant bodily economy.
- They have a more comfortable, extroverted, and relaxed personality.
- What Kind of Body a Mesomorph Have - Muscular and well-built, with a high metabolism and responsive muscle cells. Let’s check out some more features:
- Mesomorphs have relatively more predominance of muscle, bone, and connective tissue. Thus, it dominates the bodily economy.
- They have a heavy, hard, and rectangular outline.
- They have a more active, assertive, aggressive, and a dynamic personality.
Importance of Body Type
A human body contains the same basic material, but mixed in with that materials are “antigens”. This helps our body determine if the blood flowing in the veins is the person’s own or it’s a foreign invader. We can say that it acts like an ID(identification proof) tag for human blood.
Eight types of different bloods are made by this protein “Antigen’s combination”. A human;s blood passes along from parent to child just like other genetic traits. Let’s understand it deeper with an example: If you get in an accident and lose a lot of blood (or get sick and need a fresh supply), you’ll have to go to the hospital to get “transfusion” of someone else’s red stuff. Transfusions are simple procedures – and the most common type of hospital procedure -- but they always start with the doctor determining the patient’s blood type. Risk involved -- In a rare case that you get a wrong type of transfusion done, your immune system will think it’s an infection and go on the attack.